- POSTECH Issues 828 Graduate Diplomas on the ICON Public Blockchain
- A Look at ICON DID Use Cases
- J.H. Kim & Money Today Interview Transcript
- POSTECH to Issue Graduate Diplomas on ICON with broof
- MetrICX Feature Update: Dec 6, 2019
- What exactly is weBloc up to? A lot.
- Introducing "RHIZOME Wire" - A Weekly Newsletter for ICONists
- ICON CORE by RHIZOME, UBIK Capital, ICONation, and Sharpn
- MetrICX Now Available on Android
- Breaking Down the my-ID Alliance
- RHIZOME Interview with Staked
- Coming Soon: MetrICX
- RHIZOME Progress Report - September 2019
- Concerned about ICON becoming EOS? Don't be.
- Understanding the Impact (or lack thereof) of Staking On the Price of ICX
- Breaking Down the Kraken Announcement
- ICON: A Haven for Developers
- RHIZOME Interview with Lucas of Sharpn
- ICON P-Rep Election: How do I decide who to vote for?
- A Simple ICON (ICX) Staking and Voting Guide
- Wait, what's an i_Score?
- Why I Don’t Worry About the Price of ICX
- Art on the ICON Public Blockchain
- The Risks of Staking Through Exchanges
- RHIZOME Progress Report
- RHIZOME Interview with Willy Beamish of ICONbet
- ICON 101: ICON Governance
- ICON 101: The Growing ICON Ecosystem
- The Seoul Blockchain News
- ICON 101: ICON Tokenomics & Economy
- ICON 101: ICON's Technology
- ICON 101: ICON’s Genesis
- ICON 101: Introduction
- ICON 101: Public vs. Private Chains & the Network Effect
- ICON 101: The People & Team
- Clarifying ICON's Position as a P-Rep
- Now that DPASS is available, what does it do?
- RHIZOME Interview with BongAn Ha & Changju Lee (Dr. ICON)
- ICON Updates ICX Transaction Fee System to “Fee 2.0”
- KOFIA, ChainID, and the Korean-consortium blockchain agreement
- RHIZOME ICON P-Rep Proposal
RHIZOME WIRESubscribe to RHIZOME Wire, our weekly newsletter with sharp and original analysis of the ICON ecosystem along with news from the blockchain industry.
PROJECTS & CONTRIBUTIONSA few of our contributions to the ICON ecosystem.
InfrastructureOur infrastructure for block production is powered by Google Cloud Platform. With a block productivity ratio of over 99%, your vote is safe with us.
ICON COREICON CORE is a developer-focused portal and toolset designed to improve the process of onboarding developers on the ICON blockchain.
MetrICXMetrICX allows you to track and view your own staking data, vote allocation, current i_Score, projected returns, and more all from your mobile phone.